28 September 2006

Why I love my job...

Yes, this was me on billable time today.

A half-day shoot for a viral video we're making for the excellent non-profit Quest Outreach. Who also have a very nice website if I do say so myself... designed, coded and loaded in like 4 days, thanks to Karyo's crack team of web nerds and insomniacs (aka me and Smoot).

Obviously I will post the vid once it's edited next week, but for now... some stills. Good times.


How does my job rule so hard? Let me count the ways...


Hi new friend! Wanna eat me?


Hey baby... you wanna keep the doctor away?


Fall's favourite treat in glorious flight.

3 comments:

jennifer'svancouver said...

What the hell!

Beckstar, Queen of the Galactic Robot Mafia said...

Hey Jennifer's Vancouver!

See - these are the good times you're missing at the office....

Seen a lot of film fest movies lately? I went to one last night... Big Bang Love, Prisoner A.

Mixed reviews.

jennifer'svancouver said...

Go see Fido. . . .it's bizarre and totally awesome (check my blog for movies, I'm reviewing them). Seen 7 so far, 8 more to go!!