25 September 2006

Juicy C on the Birthday Tip!



Aiiiight now. Can we talk about badass?

About someone who uses a photo this fierce for her executive bio at the design firm she started 10 years ago and has been entrepreneuring the hell out of ever since?

About someone who only liked bad 80's music when I met her, but who is so hard into hip hop now that she skools me on a regular basis and makes Missy Elliott look like Bea Arthur?

And I almost forgot the most badass thing of all - at 25, while the rest of y'all were making a mess of your lives, she was making one of the coolest people in your town or any - Kermit aka LJ aka 'won't say his real name because she protects him from internet stalkers is how good a mom she is'.


A photo set that puts me in a good mood every time I see it.

Word. A woman who can spend the day raising little men up, and the night shooting big men down... that's what I'm talkin' about.

Happy birthday girl - you bring the ruckus bigtime.

No comments: