25 September 2006

Damn baby - let a man take care of that.

So on Friday, after watching the awesome Tinkle show where David Cross and hosts were wasted drunk, Janeane Garofalo did a suprise set, MORE TRAPPED IN THE CLOSET comedy love occured, thanks to Paul F. Tompkins and the whole night ended with all performers leading a rousing chorus of the theme from Rent... so awesome... we tried to go to the Sweet Soul burlesque party.

Unfortunately, I ditched that scene because line-ups are for chumps, and after spending an hour in an alley listening to muffled beats, it was time to put the Beckstar to bed.

But I thought you'd enjoy a look at my burleque costume - complete with girlfriend. It was meant to be a lot nakeder, but that alley was cold yo! I never got a chance to strip down to tie only... but this should do it some justice. You know Beckstar likes to bring the kink whenever the situation calls for it...


Damn woman - why you be taking a photo when you know my balls is so itchy?


Damn honey. You KNOW I does the thinking for both of us. You just pretty yourself up and wait in line here for us while I sit in the car.


Damn girl, you looking finer than ever tonight. Come sit on daddy's lap and trim my false-eyelash mustache why don't you?

No comments: