13 November 2006

Painting in the rain...

How better to spend a rainy day than painting, smoking and baking cake with Nate-Dogg and Lil' B?


Hot cake is fur-tastic!

Nate's been working on a series of dark, cartoony portraiture of hot women, so we decided to collaborate on a big piece for the series. It was good times - always interesting to put on someone else's artistic style for an afternoon.


Our girl-posse art piece. The girl on the right that looks like Mena Suvari? All me, baby. Except for what Nathan did.


Other Nate-tastica.


This girl reminds me of my friend Nikki.


Hey! It's a hot chick done in neon and glitter!

In other exciting news, we - the polygamous family roommates - transformed the bottom floor of our house into an art/creative studio this weekend. So expect to see lots more painting/drawing/amazingness in the next little while, as we settle in for rainy season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That painting looks like a Nikki that I know too....It's 4:30 am and I'm reading things like perez and becca to try to go back to bed.
I wanted to put those two names in the same sentence.