13 November 2006

Great soundtrack = better ad.

So here are two ads that are completely made by the music choices in them. Plus - they're both beautiful songs.

Enjoy these short moments of blissful escape...


You loved it in the brilliant Donnie Darko, now hear it again. Gary Jules covers Tears for Fears' Mad World in this magnificent ad for Gear of War


Spike Jonze's beautiful 'Hello Tomorrow' spot for Adidas, with Karen O. From TBWA/Chiat/Day San Fran.

P.S. Yes - I am procrastinating while working at home. Bad Beckstar! Soon I will finish that website! Hey - my bedtime suffers, my blog wins... good deal for you guys.

1 comment:

Rhya said...

Ha!
when kyle and I first saw the Gear of war commercial, he began salavating over the graphics and the game, and I went on a search to download the song.

and spike jones wins my love yet again.

r