10 November 2006

Somewhere, Bono, Jesus and Good Taste are holding each other and weeping...

This is so mindblowingly lame I can barely process it.

Check it: it's a video of a Bank of America corporate event, where two upstarts in the Manhatten office decided to write a heartfelt song expressing... well... fuck it - just watch this thing.

Update: This video seems to have been removed from the location it lived in online, most likely because the ghost of corporate future swept down on these gentlemen and showed them what unbelievable loser suck-jobs they were on the road to becoming. HOWEVER, I had the good sense to download a wmv file of this fantasticness - because I am the blogger who never forgets - and I will try to find a way to keep the vid alive.


These guys pull mad pussy at company picnics.

My personal favourite lines:

Have you come to meet Bruce Henners?
Have you come to meet Leah McGee?
Have you heard about Michelle Shepherd?
She's leading the team in the North East.

These guys should probably kill themselves immediately. Anytime you've incorporated the words 'We'll live out our core values' into a song, you have officially become less than human.

Besides, everyone knows that the only song bank dudes should be singing is this one:


Who would screw you? A question the guys above should be asking everytime they see their own reflection.

2 comments:

Rhya said...

"We've got Bank One on the run,
What's that in your wallet, it's not capital One"

what the!

that just blew my mind.

I wish they had footage of the audience.

And they just wrote a song to another songs tune...what a rip off.

and that guy had man boobs.

BOOBS!

but he could carry a tune.

that was just sooooo surreal.

Anonymous said...

The little you could see of the audience, no one was "rockin'" and that because they were all wishing they were up there scoring big corporate brownie points. I know whereof I speak 'cause I've been up to my eyeballs in that corporate mentality for years.... I thought he had a nice voice though.