13 October 2006

Mini Universes are the new bikini models...


'Hugo?' The first second of this vid is vaguely annoying.

Okay, now this is getting a bit much. The new Hugo Boss campaign (created by Callegari Berville Grey and produced by Stardust TV) features, yet again, an animated mini-universe that shows how the product alters reality and transports the consumer into an amazing new world. Like these ads. And like these.

In the last century, products made you cooler and sexier. Now they make you magical.

Of the two, I much prefer this idea, but still... I think we'll all be sick of these kind of spots in about six months. For the time being though... enjoy. Besides, I will concede that Jonathan Rhys-Meyers is scrumptious. He can play in my mini-universe anytime.


Let me control you with my eyes.


Tagline: It's just a fragrance. The rest is up to you.

No comments: