07 September 2006

Holding Humpty's Hand...

I just thought I'd add this photo to the blog, because it's one of my all-time favourite photos of myself as a kid. That and the dozen or so naked painting photos... but we'll get to those later.



I was really shy when I was younger (hard to believe, I know), and this photo is such an accurate portrait of me from that era - just watching quietly, by myself, trying to figure things out.

I also love the way I'm just casually holding Humpty Dumpty's hand, like 'don't worry buddy, I got you'.

I don't know if you, loyal blog readers (AKA me, myself and I), have changed your personality a lot since you were young. I have. But still, sometimes I am struck by how this little, quiet, curious creature is still really who I am in many ways.

Of course, I was also a big spaz, as I am today as well. If I could digitize the crazy dance home movies of me as a kid (the family called me Happy Feet...), you'd all see just how much I'm representin' my roots. Word.

Okay, now back to pop culture and other funniness.

No comments: