06 September 2006

Dance Movies are Fun

So my friend Mika has taken to making dance videos. Here is one that features me briefly in the background, although doing some goofy cheesed out clap-step and, yes, some jazz hands.



It's kind of grade-ten 'dance in your basement' steez - good times.

She made it in response to Morgan(who I haven't met as he's in Taipei or some shit)'s crazy wicked dance off films, which you can see below and which would make me want to date him immediately if a) I had ever met him, b) he didn't have a cool and hot girlfriend and c) I knew anything about him beyond sweet dance vid's.

EDIT: Mikala found that last comment controversial. To clarify: I don't want to date him in any way, and his girlfriend really is lovely. But damn - you could bottle those dance moves and sell 'em on street corners. That's all I'm sayin' yo!

Check 'em out - they completely rule.

Top 10 unpatented dance moves - I love #'s 7 and 6




Ultimate Dance Battle - the greatest of all. A concept piece: a man travels back in time to face himself in the ultimate dance battle. Enjoy!

No comments: