09 November 2006

Things that make you go hmmmm...

... or more accurately, ewwww.


I make out with this guy every day. In ironic punishment hell, that is.


This grill - JAWS_NEW_EDITION - is #1 on a list of 'Top Ten Grills'. Sweet!

I found these while doing research for a work project, on a site called seemygrill.com. The best part is the comments people wrote about that last JAWS grill. Check it:

ill let you bite me just to feel your icy diamonds
- stacey (2006-04-16)

that is the pimp of the sharks he probably macks all the sharks that r girls
- josh white (2006-11-03)

DETROIT IS DA ONLY CITY WITH ANIMALS WITH GRILLZ
- BOSS (2006-09-15)

Rollin through da hood wit mah Big Teef Sparklin... Niggas aint laughin cause dey know my shit sharpened... Swimmin at da beach... tryin to find a deal.... eating off yo legs like a 3 peice meal.... My Name is Great Whitey.... The Shark of the East... My Grill be flashin rainbows... On Yo Ass Im gonna feast.... Peace
- GuardyaGrill (2006-06-14)

if he bit me da scar would freeze da ice would heal it
- dejon (2006-06-04)

YOU GRILLIN HARD TO BE A SHARK,ILL GET BIT BY YOU ANY DAY OF THE WEEK,WITH YO FRESH ASS GRILL,DAMN
- CHRIS (2006-04-16)

More funny on the site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That shark is totally my new boyfriend.