24 October 2006

Nintendo Acapella


I don't know most of these games. Which means I am officially less nerdy than 100% of the people on stage here.

This is so clearly awesome that I haven't even listened to the audio, and I am still throwing it up on the blog like you threw your life away on drugs.

I am watching Entourage with the roommates, and so will have to wait until later to actually listen to this. So for the first time - I am as excited to see this video as you, my ignorant, ignorant readers.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this?

Live Action Super Mario

Anonymous said...

Have you seen this?

Live Action Super Mario

Beckstar, Queen of the Galactic Robot Mafia said...

Seen it and loved it dearly.

It is, obviously, very very excellent.

B.

Anonymous said...

Huh? What did I just watch? The closest thing to an alien experience I've ever seen.

Beckstar, Queen of the Galactic Robot Mafia said...

So true. Except for the anal probing, of course.