07 February 2007

Temporary Technical Alert - hideous ugliness!

This blog looks ugly on Internet Explorer for PC, and possibly other browsers.

This is because of stupid New Blogger quirkiness.

I will be debugging soon.

I would complain more, but... off to strip search the code! Rubber glove on - SNAP! Let's get in there!

In the meantime - enjoy this brief moment of musical delight, courtesy of my great, musical, father.


Pretty, pretty macs - just sit back and watch the video. Yes, Justin Long, I know you could handle New Blogger. Just lay off okay! I'm a cross-platform kind of girl! I think you should leave!

1 comment:

Allister Reynolds said...

Fire fox seems to do fine, i haven't noticed any problems.

Btw. That is how i dance, only i have a little known trick up my sleeve.... Known as less rhythm and more gump.