01 November 2006

My friends are amazing...

Okay, so if there was ever a reason to fall in love with my friends, it's Halloween.

There are many more pics to come, and this post will be continually updated as more documentation of the weekend Halloween madness trickles in. These people are solid gold.


Sorry Katie and Scott. I've found my new polygamous lifemates. Seriously - could Rhya and Kyle be any more awesome? Answer: no fucking way. Sniff sniff. Move to Vancouver already, will you guys?



If you've seen the brilliant show Futurama, you know this is the best Zoidberg costume ever. If you haven't, you're probably saying something like someone at our party: "I still don't know what the girl in the pink oven mitts is".



In a twisted vortex of awesomeness, Joni and Mika go as Clinton and Randy to the Halloween party, and officially blow everyone's minds.




I think the universe just folded in on itself. Take that Stephen Hawking!



Twin Peaks has never looked so good. From left: Tony as Dr. Jacobi; Elaine as Laura "Dead" Palmer; Sheila as Agent Cooper;



I love this kid. Plus - he won 'Best Costume' at his school. Why? Because he's the greatest Headless Horseman anyone's ever seen.



It's Saturday night, so naturally you'll find Joni "Axl" McKervy, rocking out with her cock out.



Hey guys - let's party!



Party party!



KT as 'Tippy Hedron' from The Birds. Once again, showing everyone else how it's done.



Scott hates 'concept' costumes, so I probably won't tell him that he was clearly dressed as a one-man-party.



The height of concept costume. Jeff as an identity thief, aka 'how to get every girl at the party's name and number'.



Disco fairy hugs VIP lineup. All is right in the universe.



Hey! It's Steve, as every guy you went to high school with.



Joe as an IBM employee. Loves it!



I know, I know, it was a stupid idea - but I put it together in like an hour. What was I? A Danger Zone. Complete with shards of glass, a tattered electric cord, and almost (no time to print it) a sign reading 'Condoms are for Sailors'.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You rule so hard, I just got an erection.

Allister Reynolds said...

You have much cooler friends than me.
I am jealous and want to steal them.

Rhya said...

I just love Halloween and vancouver and becca...but one question...what did you go as beckstar?

inquiring rhya

Beckstar, Queen of the Galactic Robot Mafia said...

Hey Rhy -

I was a bit lame - the photos are coming, so I won't spoil the (slightly disappointing) surprise.

This post is missing photos from the main party of the night, so expect more sweet Beckstar action shortly.

B.

Beckstar, Queen of the Galactic Robot Mafia said...

Hey allister,

Don't say I didn't warn you - my friends do become particularly covetable around Halloween... beyond their regular 364-days-of-the-year coolness.

But hands off my posse! :)

B.