12 April 2007

Amazing Futurama Quotes

I'm bored. Futurama rules.

If you're not yet a fan, perhaps a brief break for funny quotes will cure both my insomnia and your extreme ignorance.

Nibblonian: You are the last hope of the universe.

Fry: So I really am important? How I feel when I'm drunk is correct?

Nibblonian: Yes - except the Dave Matthews Band doesn't rock.

Professor Hubert Farnsworth: Oh, dear, I should have shown him "Electrogonorrhea: the noisy killer" instead.

Fry: All right. It's Saturday night, I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

Amy Wong: You just have to give guys a chance. Sometimes you meet a guy and think he's a pig, but then later on you realize he actually has a really good body.


Bender: Shut up and pay attention to me, Bender! Look, I love life and it's pleasures as much as anyone here, except perhaps you, Hedonism Bot. But we need to be shut off! Especially you, Hedonism Bot.

Hedonism Bot: I apologize for nothing!


Leela: Bees communicate by dancing.
Fry: Just like my parents! Oh wait, that was hitting.


[Fry is in a Captain Pike-style life-support machine]
Captain Zapp Brannigan: Do you understand the charges?
Kif Kroker: One beep for yes, two beeps for no.
[Fry beeps once]
Captain Zapp Brannigan: Yes, so noted. Do you plead guilty?
[Fry beeps twice]
Captain Zapp Brannigan: Double yes. Guilty.

That's not why people watch TV. Clever things make people feel stupid and unexpected things make them feel scared."

God: Bender, being God isn't easy. If you do too much, people get dependent on you. And if you do nothing, they lose hope. You have to use a light touch, like a safecracker or a pickpocket.

Bender: Or a guy who burns down a bar for the insurance money.

God: Yes, if he makes it look like an electrical thing.

Bender: Come on, universe, you big, mostly empty wuss! Give me all the juice you got!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

do you write these down as you watch the show? why do you know so many?