22 March 2007

Federally Mandated Beckstar Photo Break

Today's episode will be particularly fruitful, as I haven't been posting photos regularly.

So without further ado...


Erin and Dale got married!


More fun at the ErinDale wedding.


Damn I'm a beautiful bride. This one from the out of control stagette.


A week later? It's the inestimable Blondicorn (Sam)'s birthday!


And we developed the power to astrally project.


An art party occurred. Randy (artist) is on right. His stuff is really good.


Springtiiime... and the living is easy.


My brother got grills. He's the coolest. If you don't know, now you know.


My good friend Kermit rules. Here he is stuffed to the grills with my sushi pillows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

are cam's grills for real? that is so fucking amazing.
ursula