22 February 2007

Is it me... or did it just get ugly in here?

My dear readers, sitting sweaty and pasty at your computer monitors, may be noticing a distinct lack of sparkly rainbow delight, and, in its place, a pile of whiteness matched only by your sun-starved torso a site that, although reminiscent of the old Beckstar, lacks the tight layout and easy navigation that it used to.

I know - it's gross. But I finally saw this site on IE last night, and not only was it ugly, as people had reported, but it was a completely unreadable mess.

I'd rather have things look boring than have you miss one moment of action in The Beckstar's exciting and magical life.

I'll be fixin' er up over the next couple of days - promise.

1 comment:

design/art/words/life said...

what the heck were you doing hanging out with someone using IE?!?

Seriously!