23 January 2007

I work mainly in kittens...

I dare you. Watch these paper-cut-out-style animations of adorable kittens rocking out to classic hits, and deny that we're living in a wonderful age.


The kittens cover Emerge by Fischerspooner.


Chinchillas. DMX. Consider that this video, and the genus mammal, are likely the only links between these two creatures.


And the amazing continues - Joan Jett as played by a kitten. You know which song.

This is all the work of UK artist/experimenter Joel Veitch from rathergood.com. He also does commercial work [see below] much in the same vein, as well as some interesting experiments which can be seen on the site. He's also a member of the ska band 7 seconds of love. He also... what... can breathe underwater?


I'm not sure what they're selling... but I'll take three cases.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sign me up for some of that mysterious product that can make cats play instruments. I'd like to be able to play an instrument too.