13 December 2006

We party long time! [Random December Saturday edition]

All I'm saying is, if you start the night off at a fun place drinking tequila, you get crunked at an Appleton Rum sponsored party, you dance for hours at an after party, and you end up with these photos on your camera, which unfortunately tell but a fraction of the story... it was most likely a fun Saturday night.


Here you can see me reckoning Joni to be 80% pirate.


Omigod! I was totally sexy dancing with Egyptian sun god ra ⊙!


I have no memory of making a phone call. Good sign!


Wow, this phone booth is pretty awesome! Let's see if we can fit all our new friends in here!


And here we see Randy expressing what we all felt for this starry delight of a girl. Mika and I are kind of trying to hunt her down, so if you know her, holla!

No comments: