19 November 2006

BOTTLED WATER!!! SOS!!!

Okay, so you know you are living in a pampered first world nation when a mere boil-water advisory can induce fistfights among grown adults.

It's so ridiculous. I fear the day when we face a real emergency.

Although, I must say that the slob in me is greatly enjoying the 'guess we can't do dishes or laundry' perk of the whole situation.


Bottle on right: filtered and fresh. Bottle on left: EBOLA! HIV! MALARIA! PLAGUE! TYPHOID FEVER!


Guess which bottle is the demented homocidal maniac!


I'll do it! You can't stop me! I'll totally ingest 1/800000th of a lethal dose of contaminants!

Now the real question here is why is my new digital camera being used for these ridiculous 2am photo shoots, and not shooting events like Friday night's off-the-hook partystravaganza, with moments like Joni dancing on stage with Kool Keith in one of the $5 bras he threw into the crowd while chanting 'Bra Adjustment'?

No comments: